- Your WordPress installation might be outdated or have updates waiting to be applied
- You might not keep backups of your WordPress website so if the worse does happen you will have to start all over again
- Some or all of your WordPress plugins might be out of date exposing your site to bugs and vulnerabilities
- You might not know when your hosting account or domain name registration expires so you could lose your site or domain name
- Your site might not work all the time in the background in a search engine friendly way causing you to lose out on new customers
- You might have lost contact with your website designer who’s left you to sort it out yourself
WordPress website maintenance packagesI will manage all these things for you. Having a professional take on these tasks allows you to get on with running your organisation rather than worrying about maintaining your website. I can offer you a WordPress website maintenance package for a monthly fee to take away the worry of the hassle and expense should the worst happen, Your website “Will just work!” and it will work smoothly, safely and reliably.
What’s included in the Web & IT Studio Wordpress maintenance packages?“Essentials” Package (£25 per month *) includes the following services:
- Updates – I will make sure your WordPress installation and all of your plug-ins and themes are always up-to-date so you benefit instantly from security and functionality updates
- Hosting and domain names – I will monitor your expiry dates and renew these services in good time before you lose access to your site or lose your domain name. Also, if you haven’t asked me already I can host your site on super fast and reliable cloud servers to ensure maximum speed and reliability
- Backups – your website needs a regular backup regime to protect you and your business from loss due to misconfiguration, hacking, or other failures. The extent and frequency of backups will depend on how often you update your site’s content. You can rest assured I will quickly re-instate your website should the worst happen
- Site statistics – I can send you regular reports in an understandable format about your site’s statistics such as how many visitors you receive; impact on advertising campaigns; social media uptake; etc.
- Uptime monitoring – I will monitor your site’s availability on the web 24/7 and if it goes down I will endeavour to correct any issues as soon as possible – maybe before your customers even notice
- Security – looking after the security of your site and maintaining a recovery solution can be a major task. As WordPress is so popular on the Internet it can be prone to attacks by hackers. I will make every effort to protect your site from such attacks by blocking attempts 24/7 and linking in with a central database of vulnerabilities. If the worst should happen you can leave it to me to sort it out for you
- 1 hour of updates – I will make amendments to your website as you request for up to 1 hour per month **
- Comment spam management – spammers are always finding new ways to circumvent spamming protection but I will always try to be one step ahead of them. I will help you deal with all that annoying spam you receive from comments on your blog posts so you will receive considerably less
- SEO optimisation improvements and advice – I will take care of your site to make sure it continues to work in a search-engine-friendly way. I can offer you content and social media marketing advice and change your site’s layout to increase traffic and help you boost your profits
- half price annual hosting fees – I will host your site for half price (worth £35 per year)
- 1 hour of general IT telephone and email support – you can ring me or email me for support and advice about any of your organisation’s IT related issues for up to one hour per month**
|“Essentials” Package £25||“Extra” Package£40||“Complete” Package £60|
|BUY NOW||BUY NOW||BUY NOW|
* for large and/or complex sites I reserve the right to increase these costs after consultation
Let me give you peace of mind so you don’t have to worry about your WordPress website maintenance. At the same time I’ll help you to market your organisation more effectively so you make more money! Contact me for more information. I look forward to working with you to boost your corporate marketing.
** does not roll on to following months